Ledger Nano X
Ledger Nano X is a premium device, the newest and most powerful electronic wallet for cryptocurrencies in the Ledger Nano series. You can take it with you anywhere because the device is equipped with an internal 100 mAh battery and can be connected both via Bluetooth and cable. Can be connected with a smart phone (via Bluetooth) or with any computer or laptop (via cable).
The main advantages of the Ledger Nano X over the Ledger Nano S are:
- Bluetooth connection, giving you more mobility now;
- internal memory capacity, which now allows up to 100 applications installed simultaneously on the device;
- the device is protected by a security chip with a PIN;
- simple to use interface because the device is controlled only by 2 buttons, all actions being confirmed on the screen;
- you are protected even if you lose the device, because the device will ask you to write down the 24 words (backup recovery phrase) at initialization;
- high-performance proprietary operating system named BOLOS together with the most secure security chip currently available (CC EAL5 +) offers security at the highest level;
- easy to use application for mobile and computer where you can view your balance in real time (even without the device connected to the computer / phone), manage accounts, make transactions and update the device.
Among Bitcoin, Ripple, Litecoin, Ethereum and Ethereum Classic with Ledger Nano X you can control another 27 cryptocurrencies and over 1500 blockchain tokens. You can send, receive, pay, check your accounts, and manage multiple addresses for each currency on the same device.
|Size & Weight||
|Box contents||1 USB hardware wallet, 1 USB cable, 1 key cord, 1 instruction guide, 3 cards for backup recovery phrase|
Brushed stainless steel and plastic
64-bit Windows (8+), 64-bit Mac OS (10.8+) or 64-bit Linux.
Mobile devices with Android (7+), iOS (9+).
A USB port is required to connect the device.
* The device is not suitable for cryptocurrency mining.
USB Type C
Certification level: CC EAL5+
Chips: ST33J2M0 (secure) + STM32WB55